Here is some useful information to facilitate your check-in and your stay in our campsite.
In order to minimise check in time, we advise you to prepare the following documents in advance which will be requested at check-in:
- Our Digital Welcome Booklet is available on our confirmation mail !
- Travel Insurance covering Personal Liability if you would like to borrow bikes or canoes and also to cover any damages during your stay to our tents or chalets.
PLEASE NOTE : If you wish to use our bikes or canoes you must bring your own travel insurance with you. Travel insurance is also needed to cover any damage to our tents or chalets during your stay. The document should be in English or French and must cover you for personal liability.
- A 300 € deposit for chalets (cleaning to be done, bed linen and towels provided);
- a 20€ for nature and confort pitch
- 100€ for privilege place (cleaning to be done).
-Your dog’s vaccination book (only one dog per pitch / dogs must be kept on a lead at all times) We do not accept dog of category 1 or 2. Please do not leave your dog unattented.
- Bring an European adaptor with you to connect any electronic devices (6 amps max, pitches only.)
Bike riding and ballgames are not permitted in the campsite for your own safety and for the safety of those around you. Only gas barbecues are permitted.
* Check-in time (pitch) : 1.30 pm * Check-in time (chalet) : 2pm